Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Cloud is very slow

Chetan Patel July 24, 2018

Hi,

It seems Jira Cloud is very slow since a month or two. When I open it in my browser, it takes lots of time to load and then sometime, it loads partial screen. 

When we click on any ticket separately in new page, again it loads too much. Initially, I felt this can be because of my internet issue but then I checked from United States friend who had very good speed and it happens with him also.

Is this only for my project or anybody else is facing slowness in Jira Cloud?

2 comments

Comment

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2018

Hello @Chetan Patel and welcome to Community!

Jira Cloud should work smoothly, you should contact Atlassian support to investigate. They usually need HAR files to look into slowness issues, so I'd advise to generate some right now to send them at the ticket creation and have a quicker reply. Here is the doc to generate HAR files: Generating HAR files and analyzing web requests.

Hope this helps!

- Manon

Carmen Schafer July 25, 2018

I'm experiencing the same problem. Loading at snail speed all morning. I've tried multiple browsers and computers. Really slowing down my productivity today.

Like Nikolas J. Nyby likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events