Jira API Integration

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2022

We've concerns over anyone being able to set up an API integration.
We would like to see information that documents what kind of levels of access there are, if they can be managed (I believe they can), and the process in which to action this.

1 comment

Comment

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 22, 2022

@Piyush A (STR) hi. Do you have a particular system you want to connect to Jira? If so, which one?

You can take a look at ZigiOps. It's a no-code integration platform that allows you to connect Jira with some of the most popular systems available on the market in less than 5 minutes (the integrations it supports are API).

It allows the transfer of default fields (incident, task, bug, story, etc) and custom fields between the systems, and syncs them in real-time. ZigiOps is fully customizable and provides a bi-directional connection between the connected systems.

ZigiOps reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any field. If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.

(I'm part of the team behind the ZigiOps connector)

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

Thanks for the info. 
i was looking for the jira documentation which states for api and its permission levels

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events