Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Desk.......Cloud or Server?

Jovanni Colisao February 6, 2018

Hi Atlassian Community,

I'm looking for help. Does anyone use JIRA Service Desk Server or JIRA Service Desk Cloud?

Secondly, preference for either?

Regards,

JC

6 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2018

Both.

Massive preference for server for me.  The new interface in Cloud is a confusing mess for a lot of my users (and although I was in two minds about it, and wondering if it was just me being change resistant, I don't like it either - too many clicks to get to things you need), and server gives you a lot more flexibility in basic functions, customisation, automation and integration.

Thanks Nic......may I grab 5 minutes with you to discuss further?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2018

We can chat here, people are interested.

Just wondering if improving workflows would be of any interest to you or your clients?

Trying to get feedback on our new tool to incorporate a (dialer) inside JSD to improve workflows would be helpful?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2018

A dialer?

A VOIP (Softphone) inside JIRA Service Desk to improve workflows/increase quicker responses to tickets/record call history in tickets, etc.........sound useful? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2018

To the ones who sometimes use the 'phone, yes.

Great, you/I should talk as we've recently come out with a new tool and I can demo this for you......it would be great if you/I could talk about this further.......Sound good?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 7, 2018

@Jovanni Colisao, I've already given you a warning about excessive promotion of your product -- you're on the wrong side of these guidelines and at risk of being banned. 

Jovanni Colisao February 7, 2018

Sorry Monique. I will take your note into account. 

Regards,

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events