JIRA Cloud - How can I show/hide a field based on value selected in another field.

Prapti Mehrotra December 1, 2021

JIRA Cloud - How can I show/hide a field based on value selected in another field.

1 comment

Comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

Hey @Prapti Mehrotra ,

You cannot, On Server/DC you would have used Scriptrunner behaviours for that but that is not possible on Cloud.

However there is a big change coming with the acquisition of ProForma by Atlassian which gives much more possibilities with the forms.

So for now, not possible out of the box but normally end of 2021/beginning 2022 this should be possible with the newly acquired app.

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/atlassian-acquires-thinktilt

Prapti Mehrotra December 2, 2021

@Dirk Ronsmans Thanks !

Any workaround?

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

Not really, you could look towards some other apps but on Cloud it's hard/not possible to interact with screen fields like we would want to.

I'd suggest to check out proforma and see if that fits your needs as it should become availalable really soon.

Prapti Mehrotra December 2, 2021

@Dirk Ronsmans Sure, Thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events