Is anyone else facing the issue where items fail to refresh as per the workflows set?

Viren Kochhar March 1, 2019

I have been trying to move around the items as per the workflows set. Yet at times i have multiple of my users complain that the items are not moving to the correct lanes. Also, their guidance markers are not popping up correctly. 

1 comment

Comment

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

Hi @Viren Kochhar 

Can you clarify what you mean by showing screenshots or illustrating what you mean?

If my suspicion of you moving an issue to a status not showing correctly is the problem then may I suggest running the integrity checker?

This would normally help you fix the issues that are not in the correct state.

If not, do provide some clarification and samples.

Thanks.

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

Sorry just noticed you are on Cloud.

Unfortunately, my suggestion of using integrity checker is not available hence I would suggest clarifying only and I can see if I can help.

Regards.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events