I got my Project Admin Certification today!

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2019

After a lot of studying and hard work, I am officially Project Admin certified! It was a wild ride, one failure and lots of challenges but hard work and dedication got me to the finish line today and I couldn't be more excited! 

3 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2019

Congrats @Cody Stevens

Like Cody Stevens likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2019

Thank you Mikael! 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 3, 2019

Great work @Cody Stevens

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2019

Thanks Kat, really appreciate it! 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

@Cody Stevens Congrats, Cody, that's awesome!

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

Thank you @Erica Moss, I'm extremely excited!

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events