Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I Cant see the complete issues in my sprint

Hi 

For some reason, the complete issue list, disappeared from the sprints and I don't know how to presented.

2 comments

Kindly check there is no filter applied on it.

check your filter again or share some snap of your screen.

This is my sprint and if you can see, the Complete Issues option is not available

There are two possibility:

1. If you added items after starting the sprint then that causes this issue else.

2. If you have finished task/subtask and your user story is not completed then you will not see items in completed list because some of the items are still open in your board for same user story.

Hope this will help you.

The this is that I have like 13 issues originally included in the sprint that at this moment are closed.
Those ones are the ones that I dont see in the Complete Issue Option because is not available

That's why I said 2nd points in my above reply if these issues are independent task/subtask/bug then that will not show in report because these reports are generated based on user story. Example

lets say if you have 5 task in US1

4 are done/completed and 1 is still IN progress then US1 will not show in completed list.

Usually we have US without subtask

When you said: check there is no filter applied on it.

What filters do I have to check?

image.png

This is what I want... The complete Issues list

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you