I Cant see the complete issues in my sprint

Felix Molina May 27, 2022

Hi 

For some reason, the complete issue list, disappeared from the sprints and I don't know how to presented.

2 comments

Comment

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2022

Kindly check there is no filter applied on it.

check your filter again or share some snap of your screen.

image.png

This is my sprint and if you can see, the Complete Issues option is not available

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2022

There are two possibility:

1. If you added items after starting the sprint then that causes this issue else.

2. If you have finished task/subtask and your user story is not completed then you will not see items in completed list because some of the items are still open in your board for same user story.

Hope this will help you.

The this is that I have like 13 issues originally included in the sprint that at this moment are closed.
Those ones are the ones that I dont see in the Complete Issue Option because is not available

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2022

That's why I said 2nd points in my above reply if these issues are independent task/subtask/bug then that will not show in report because these reports are generated based on user story. Example

lets say if you have 5 task in US1

4 are done/completed and 1 is still IN progress then US1 will not show in completed list.

Usually we have US without subtask

When you said: check there is no filter applied on it.

What filters do I have to check?

image.png

This is what I want... The complete Issues list

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events