I'm running into some issues with how the emails are sent to customers from JIRA and setting it as potentially suspicious and sending as the user who made the comment or change. I thought I had it resolved because I had set all settings to not include that but I did a test with a customer yesterday and it is showing again. See attached. I'm at a loss because this is over writing our outlook so if you start typing an end users name it shows up the jira address.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events