Getting time in status, cycle/lead time, status transition dates, etc

Michael Boumansour February 26, 2019

I know this is something that people have been asking about for a while.  I decided to write a tool that makes it easy to get things like time in status, calculate lead/cycle time, transition dates ,etc. along with just about any other data field in Jira.  The tool is written in Google Sheets and Google Apps Script so anyone can use it.  I have made it freely available to the public.  This blog post will provide you all the details if you are interested in using it.  

I also have another lean analytics dashboard tool that I will be making freely available in the near future that utilizes the same query engine to provide a comprehensive set of lean/agile analytics you can use to help understand and improve your processes and team performance.  The same blog post discusses it a bit more.  I included a few screen shots to give a flavor of what it provides.Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 6.30.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-25 at 6.31.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-26 at 4.00.32 PM.png

Cheers!

Boomer

1 comment

Comment

Michael Boumansour March 18, 2019

The Lean Analytics Dashboard I referenced in the original post is now available.  Here is the blog post with the details

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events