External database server to jira service desk project custom fields data two way synchronization

Deleted user June 13, 2019

data sources to jira service desk integration for field data sync. we have mysql and sql server database how to synce data from db to particular project custom field data. two way sync in jira service desk and db server. please help me on this.

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2019

Your question is not clear about what you are trying to synchronise.

Could you explain what you want the end-users to see and/or do?  Do not try to explain by saying "I want to use the database", explain what the problem you are trying to solve is, or what you want the systems to do for the users.

Deleted user June 17, 2019

How to synchronise jira issue custom field value in to  external database server table.

two way synchronize is there any solution.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2019

I'm afraid repeating part of the question does not clarify anything.

Could you explain what you want the end-users to see and/or do?  Do not try to explain by saying "I want to use the database", explain what the problem you are trying to solve is, or what you want the systems to do for the users.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events