Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Insight as CRM

Leonie C_ Breitmoser May 21, 2021

Hello folks,

My company is considering to use the plugin Insight as CRM. We currently run our quotation management process in Jira Software successfully.

The old CRM system is a swamp in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Nobody really knows how to work with and the setup is just a nightmare.

We already gathered requirements for a new CRM. And now I got the task as jira admin to give my recommendation about the insight plugin. Which I am not familiar with. 

The new challenges are:

• Is the system really meant for CRM Usage or do we have to customize it too much?
  • How much time and effort should we plan for a clean setup?
  • Does it fit into a planned future-oriented tool chain (ERP connection)?

Does anybody have similar challenges to tackle and maybe has a word of advice for me? 

Any suggestions or operative experiences with the plugin as CRM?

I look forward to some helpful answers. 

Cheers,

Leonie

2 comments

Stephanie Helmeth February 8, 2022

Hi Leonie,

have you found already an answer to your questions? Or how did you decide regarding CRM? I would be also interested in it.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Leonie C_ Breitmoser March 7, 2022

Hi Stephanie,

we are using Insight now - but not for CRM. It didn't match our requirements and we found a solution in an already 'in use tool' in the company.

However, since we have our inquiry and quotations management in Jira we are currently working on getting a proper handshake between the other tool and Insight. We hope that we can have the CRM Master data in the other tool and work with them in Jira anyway. That would increase our business Intelligenz a lot.

Best,

Leonie

Anastasia Andriyanova _Teamlead_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2023

Hi, Leonie!

I think a built-in app in the Jira – CRM Cloud would be perfect for your company.

In addition to the already familiar interface, you will be able to customize any workflow with your customers because of the extensive functionality.

I hope you enjoy it!

Anastasia Andriyanova _Teamlead_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2023

If you use Jira to work on projects, how do you build relationships with clients? Do you use Google spreadsheets or an external CRM?

Actually, you don't need extra functionality - considering that all project information and customer referrals are inside Jira.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events