I recently got frustrated with JSDSERVER-357 and this feature request not being implemented for four year, so I've decided to hack around it.
Disclaimer: this is not a general solution, but a highly tailored to our needs.
Our customer portal is not public and I very well know each customer as they are explicitly allowed for a SD project.
Customers want to sort by columns, nothing more. I've hacked a solution using scriptrunner's REST and a userscript which loads all issues and renders a datatable - sortable, filterable, searchable.
I want to ask the community for a feedback regarding security consideration, other considerations., general feedback. Maybe you can join and help improve the "solution" and make it more general.
This is the REST groovy: https://gist.github.com/weboholic/bf5aa4f6242389033859498f11e8889f
And this is the userscript: https://gist.github.com/weboholic/e2d7d0d190bcf0839aa950dc9040b01f
Edit: this is how it looks
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs