Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont have access

Krishan April 29, 2019

You don't have access to this issue : 

This is the message that i receive despite  being an administrator. I have given login access to other users whoa re able to see the screens but for me i receive the same error message despite creating users and giving all permission. 

This is a Cloud instance. 

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2019

It is what it says - you don't have any access to the issue you have tried to look at.

Your admin access gives you admin rights, not access to everything (because that's an appalling access model).  You will need to look at the project permissions to see who currently has access to the issues (browse project rights) and either amend your account so that it matches the rules or change the rule so that you get access.

cakoster November 4, 2020

How do I do this? There's nothing in the Jira UI that looks like what you're describing.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2020

Permission schemes are accessible through the project configuration area for classic projects.  Next-gen projects have a concept of "access" in there.

See https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-project-permissions/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events