Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer satisfaction during the issue solving

Pawel Baranowski August 9, 2021

Hello community,

Is there any option to configure survey about customer satisfaction inside an issue? I wish to use it as a "must" before customer confirm closing issue.

All available are based on email survey after issue closed, and it can be overlooked or unnoticed by the customer.

For any answer huge thanks. BR Pawel.

2 comments

Colum McAndrew August 10, 2021

Hi Paweł. I could be wrong, but I don't think this is possible. I believe the only thing that can prevent a ticket from being closed is the dependencies created in your workflow.

You may be able to write and run a script that automatically sends a link out to an external survey. Perhaps that can be automated when the ticket is closed.

Ruslana Smirnova August 11, 2021

Maybe I didn't understand the question, but you can choose the status of the issue "feedback" and make your customer an Assignee, and they can write the comment and confirm closing the issue. 

Like Colum McAndrew likes this
Colum McAndrew August 11, 2021

Yes that may work Ruslana, but it depends on the exact workflow required by Pawel. It also depends on whether the customer has access to Jira, which isn't 100% clear.

Like Ruslana Smirnova likes this
Ruslana Smirnova August 11, 2021

Yes, sure.

Pawel Baranowski October 4, 2021

I'm looking for something more, apart from a comment, I'd also like to get a point evaluation, e.g. on a scale of 1-5. Any idea? Or maybe the solution will be to add selection 1-5 to the workflow, and then go to the comment, and then close the ticket?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events