Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Project Administrated by Company or by Team

Motta September 20, 2022

I´m starting a project administrated by company. In my team we have 4 squads and we need starting multiples sprints.

Do I need to create a specific project for each squad or one project for all? What would be best since I need multiple sprints?

or

It´s better create a individual projets but administraded by team?

1 comment

Comment

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Sprints are associated with Boards, not Projects. Boards are a way to view and manipulate issues that are in projects.

There is an option to globally enable Parallel Sprints which will allow you to have multiple Active sprints in a board.

Alternately, for a Company Managed project, you can have one project and create a separate board for each team. The boards in that scenario would be based on Saved Filters where you have something in each issue that indicates to which Team the issue should be displayed.

Are your teams working on the same releases or different releases? If your teams are working together to produce a shared release, then I would recommend one project. If your teams are working on code that is releases independently from the work of other teams, then I would recommend separate projects.

If you want to share work between the teams I would recommend Company Managed projects. Team Managed projects are intended to be stand-alone. You can't share issues or configurations between Team Managed projects.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events