Suddenly our teams began seeing sprint names change and tickets from other projects show up in the backlog.
This happened to multiple teams when another admin made workflow changes. orginally all 8 projects were using the same workflow, they updated one project to use a different workflow and that is when we began to see the boards cross poliinate amongst some transition and validations break.
Any suggestions on how we could have avoided this fiasco would be helpful, ultimately we spent a couple hours rebuilding all boards, updating the orginal workflows along with the transitions and validations to correct it.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs