Combine 2 Steakholder Groups within JIRA Service Desk?

Florian Reichl November 21, 2017

Hi

I am investigating a solution design regarding the following problem:

I have a JIRA Service Desk instance running. I have some Customers tracking specific Tasks. Therefor they have Customer Accounts.

Now, I have these Tasks and I want to provide tasks to the public, so that everyone can assign themselves as a PLAYER to that specific task. It is not necessarily the "assigning" itself but I want to create the possibility, that people from all over the world can access these tasks via a website/App and transition them from open to done. I do not want to have a dedicated account management there, but I wanna have the Accounts generally managed by JIRA.

Inbetween these two Groups, there is a set of Agents, evaluating the tasks one by one and approving them.

I was thinking about one-Agent-license-per Player. But this makes the whole concept worthles, because I would need to pay Agent-Licenses 'til the end of my days.

I also thought about having one Agent-Account for ALL the players and transferring the account details via JSON - but then I would need to have some additional Account management, stored in a separate database, etc. etc.

Do you have any ideas, how to solve this?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events