Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Online training recommendations for Jira Admin ( covering Service desk & Software)

Rohit RK September 24, 2018

Hi,

I would like to know best online training recommendations for Jira Admin training ( covering Service desk & Software) -Server version 

Also recommendations for reference books and training manuals.

Thanks in advance.

2 comments

Comment

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2018

Hey @Rohit RK

Take a closer look to atlassian.com/university you find a lot  of information on Atlassian related trainings there.

If you need an individual training I recommend contacting an Atlassian Partner in your country, you can find one here: atlassian.com/partners

Cheers
Niklas

Rohit RK September 28, 2018

Thanks for the link Niklas

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2018

My sales guys would kill me if I didn't say something here.  Several partners have training programmes if you ask, and the one I work for has created courses almost as a product - https://www.adaptavist.com/atlassian-training/adaptavist-learn/

Rohit RK September 28, 2018

Thanks Nic.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events