Bachelor's thesis focused on the consultancy space for the Jira environment.

Sebastiaan Visser December 8, 2020

Dear everybody, 

I am currently writing my bachelor's thesis on consulting- and consulting products revolving around Atlassian’s Jira suite.

Your anonymized participation will be incredibly valuable for the scope and reliability of my thesis.

The goal of this survey is to gain a deeper level of understanding of the consulting space for Atlassian’s Jira software in the form of raw data. Moreover, this survey seeks to gauge what issues Jira users might have with the software as well as with any human aspects of this tool. 

Every question and answer is completely anonymized to accommodate any privacy regulations.

Answering these 14 small questions will take no more than a coffee (4 minutes) of your time.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AtlassianJiraConsulting

9 comments

Comment

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2020

@Sebastiaan Visser : finally managed to get around to filling this in! Been a busy December. I've asked my network to get involved on this urgently!! 

Like # people like this
Sebastiaan Visser December 28, 2020

@Andy - PTC Redundant thanks for your help! I'm really looking forward to all the new insights.

I'll keep you posted on the development of my thesis! 

Happy New Year by the way! :D

Jan-Peter Rusch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2020
Like Sebastiaan Visser likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2020

Done! All the Best!

Sramanth Pandeti
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2020

@Sebastiaan Visser Done. Good luck!

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2020

Done. 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2020

Donezo!

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2020

Done as well.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2020

I've completed this...good luck!

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 29, 2020

Done, good luck with your thesis 👍

Like # people like this
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2020

Done as well, Hope I didn't come late to the party. Goodluck 👍

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events