Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian employee added as paid user

Philip Chinery November 23, 2020

Tonight, Atlassian has added their employee Simmy Wang (swang2@atlassian.com) as paid user to our Atlassian account. We are stil investigating this, but this is either a stupid mistake or fraudulent behaviour. Therefore, I'd like to see if this has happend to other accounts as well and would be happy to start a discussion here.

1 comment

Comment

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2020

Hi Philip,

have you (or someone from your team) had a support request open with Atlassian lately?
I cannot imagine this comes "out of the blue".

In case you are worried you also can report this to support team if not done already.

Pretty sure there will be an explanation on this.

Regards,
Daniel

Philip Chinery November 24, 2020

Hi Daniel,

the last support case is many months ago. I have already created a support case, but I wanted to get in touch with the community if this is something that Atlassian does on a regular basis with other clients as well. If we did not take actions, Atlassian would have self-served them a revenue of about 180€ per year this way.

Therefore, this is something that needs to be discussed.

Thanks,
Philip

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events