Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to get notification when a filter update?

Olive Sun May 21, 2018

I have created a filter which shows fix version changed to specific value in a period. I want to get notification when new issue is added. Is there any suggestion?

Thanks!

1 comment

Comment

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2018

Hi Olive and welcome to Community!

You can subscribe to filters and be alerted when a new issue fits that filter's criteria. See the instructions here. Is that what you are looking to do?

Hope this helps,
Carolyn

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Olive Sun May 22, 2018

Hi Carolyn, 

Thank you so much for you quick answer!
I tried the way you offer, i could only get full issue list in the filter in defferent time. But actually i'd like to get info about the change of it, for example, i can see the one added immediately. Is there any way to make this available?

Best,

Olive

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2018

Hi Olive, you can add this to your filter (AND created >= -15m) and then in your subscription, go to advanced and have the subscription run every 15 min so you will get a notification if there is a change (or whatever time period you would like). See cron expressions:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/constructing-cron-expressions-for-a-filter-subscription-764478409.html

There is also checkbox so that you will not receive emails if there are no newly created issues.

2018-05-23_1203.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events