Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced search JQL syntax to view all open issues with a create date <= -60d or -30d or Any #D,W,MO

Marquez Herrod January 30, 2018

Hello whoever you are that's reading this! This is my first post on the forum even though I have been using it for some time now. I figured it was about time I share some info that will hopefully help someone else and save them from struggling all day like I did! 

Anywho below you will find the syntax for an advanced search to view all open issues within a particular project that are older than 30 or 60 days (-30d , -60d). This is a very useful feature for seeing all outstanding issues that are lingering in your que or backlog or maybe issues that have been resolved but were never closed by the technician/dev that worked them.

project = YOURPROJECTNAME AND status in ("In Progress", "On Hold", "Waiting for Customer", New, "Assigned - In Queue") AND resolution = Unresolved AND created <= -30d ORDER BY created DESC, priority DESC, updated DESC
 project = YOURPROJECTNAME AND status in ("In Progress", "On Hold", "Waiting for Customer", New, "Assigned - In Queue") AND resolution = Unresolved AND created <= -60d ORDER BY created DESC, priority DESC, updated DESC 

This syntax is specifically for the 2 time periods I listed however it can easily be swapped out for any length of time you need. Try entering a different # for days or if you need an even longer period of time try using weeks and days or a specific date range using one of these formats:

• Period format example:  '-5d', '4w 2d'
  • Date range format: 'yyyy-MM-dd'

For example if you wanted to see all issues created for a particular month you would do this:

created >= 2017-09-01 AND created <= 2017-09-30

Hope all this helps, if you find it useful please go ahead and let me know and I will be sure to continue adding stuff like this in the future :) 

1 comment

Comment

Yunusa Omade May 12, 2022

resolved >= 2022-05-01 AND resolved <= 2022-05-30 did not produce any result.  Can I use "resolved" as a filter?.  I need to capture data based on the resolved date.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events