5 ways we’re improving project navigation in Jira Software

29 comments

Chris Tetzlaff January 17, 2022

@Josh Sherwood This new feature sounds good.  But we are currently in the process of restructuring our organization which incorporates Advanced Roadmap planning. So, we are relearning how to crawl and then walk and then eventually run. With that said, my organization would prefer to not introduce this individual planning capability / feature at this time. Can we turn off this feature at the Jira Admin level?  Please advise.  Thanks! 

Josh Sherwood
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2022

Hi @Chris Tetzlaff – just to clarify, is it the sidebar categories mentioned in this blog that you're referring to?

Chris Tetzlaff January 21, 2022

@Josh Sherwood Yes,  that is what I was asking about.  We have some people who will try this now and currently trying to keep everyone on the same path as we grow our Jira maturity / consistency levels. 

Josh Sherwood
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2022

Hi @Chris Tetzlaff – unfortunately, the opt in/out experience is no longer available as this feature has begun rolling out. 

If you only have Planning features enabled, you won't see the categories in the sidebar.

Apologies that I can't be of more help here.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events