cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add Field Web Link in screen on a transition

Ángel Benítez de la Poza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 29, 2024

Hi Team, 

I want to add the "Web link" field on a screen in the transition. how can I add it?

Kind regards, 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

All you need to do is add the field to the screen the transition has set on it.  (I am assuming you have already created the custom field).  If the transition does not have a screen, you will need to add one to it - I recommend creating a new screen and adding your web link field to it, so you won't be amending other people's screens.

Ángel Benítez de la Poza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 5, 2024

Thanks for your aswer, but, i want to use the Web Link attribute, as Jira Issue Link. 

Is this possible?

Cheers, 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2024

Jira issue links are not web link attributes, they are pointers (links) to other issues.

You will need to use a URL type field, added to the screen if you want to store web links on Jira issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events