Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Organizations field between Jira Service Management and Jira Work Management possible?

Sophie GARRIGUES June 29, 2021

Hello,

Is it possible to retrieve the organizations of my customers defined in Jira Service Management in an Organizations field under Jira Work Management?

Capture d’écran 2021-06-29 à 12.45.23.png

I added the Organizations field in the default field configuration.
When I enter a value in this Organizations field, the values are not filtered like in Jira Service Management. I have a result "Search failed".

Capture d’écran 2021-06-29 à 12.46.00.png

Is there a way to share this data between the two products?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

Hello Sophie,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The Organization field is intended to work only with Service Management projects. 

When a customer is added to an organization, they will be able to share the ticket with the org, and with this permission, other customers will be able to view the ticket in the portal and subscribe to receive updates. The field won’t have a function if added to Software or Work Management projects since only licensed users have access to this type of project.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and also watch the feature to receive updates.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Sophie GARRIGUES July 1, 2021

Hello Angélica,
Thanks for your response and the feature request number. I hope this ability will be soon implemented.

Best regards,

Sophie

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events