cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error signing up for free JIRA account

Bill Chin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2023

Hi,

I'm just trying to sign up for a free jira account.  I have verified my email and can log in.  However, when I try to create a cloud URL using my company name as the site which showed up as available with a green check, I get the following error:

Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: a13cc68148c02c66)

I refresh the page and try again and now it says that site is no longer available.  So I try it again with another site name and I get another error.

What is going on?  Is the sitename I tried to use no longer available to me now?

Bill

3 answers

0 votes
ALexander Aleshin March 18, 2024

Good afternoon, please help me, I’m trying to register for the free version, but an error is constantly displayed, can you help me?

Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: 8f2ed3a28ba442e38a3e4d149e372dc0)

0 votes
Chris Hinnah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2024

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue, has this not been fixed since October 23? 

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2023

Hello, Are you still facing this issue. If yes, give me the site name.

Konstantin October 22, 2023

I have the same problem

Konstantin October 22, 2023

Screenshot_5.png

Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2023

Hello, Good day. I don't this URL created yet on my end. Please raise a ticket at : https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Konstantin October 23, 2023

I can’t write here because the site is not registered. I tried to register but I got an error

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2023

Um, you can write here, I'm a bit confused on that.

What errors are you getting when you try to do stuff in other places?

Like Valera Varchenko likes this
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
October 24, 2023

I believe this requires backend fix from the CA team. Please create a ticket from https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, you can select billing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events