two dimensional filter statistics does not show custom fields all options

Xiang Zhang May 13, 2015

Hi,

Our JIRA version is 5.1.4, when I use two dimensional filter statistics gadget, there's a custom field "Automated", the type is select list, it has 5 options:

• In Progress
  • Not Automatable
  • Ready for Automation
  • Yes
  • No

but when I save, the two dimensional filter statistics only shows In Progress, Ready for Automation, No, None. Yes and Not Automatable doesn't show. Whatever I set "Automated" as XAxis or YAxis. And I can't find anywhere to show more columns. Does anyone know the reason?

The filter is 

project = ABC AND issuetype = "Test Case" AND Keyword ~ "For ABC"

BTW, this field has many context, does this affect the gadget?

Thanks a lot

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Xiang Zhang May 13, 2015

Thanks for Sy help. Just Sort options alphabetically. It's working.

0 votes
Xiang Zhang May 13, 2015

Hi, It's working, I just click Sort options alphabetically. Thank you very much

0 votes
Junaid Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2015

Oh okay great! :

0 votes
Junaid Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2015

Heres a few things you can try to perhaps fix this issue:

1. Delete the filter and add it again.
  2. Try the filter without any saved filters, and just the project.
  3. Try moving the value "Not Automatable" up or down the list within the custom field and see if it has any effect.

Is it working for any other select list?

0 votes
Junaid Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2015

Have you tried moving the position of the value "Not Automatable" in the Customfield ? just a thought to give a try..

Suggest an answer