how to insert data dynamically into a template...

Devi Prasad Janila October 21, 2013

I want to an application which will

1.Ask for data like customer name,case no,ph no etc...generate a unique id for that customer and store it without using any database.

2.Next thing is whenever i search using that unique id it should show the relevent customer details..

3.Next biggest challenge is to import those customer details into a tamplate dynamically...For example the template may have data like"My name is 'NAME'.my case no is 'case no' and so on" In this above example the BOLD and ITALIC words should replace with the custemor details which i had inserted earlier..

Note:The technology I prefer is either JAVA ore .NET...It'll be better if it doesn't require any database..the template may be a MS word or PDF template....

Plz suggest me..I am eagerly waiting for your replies..

Thanks in anvance

J.Devi Prasad

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

You are the wrong place IF you are want MS word or PDF templates.

JIRA itself is meant for providing a web based template for people to fill in and others to collaborate. If you need MS Word without databases, please check/learn creating custom templates in Word.

Suggest an answer