add more 25 user jira cloud

Soufiane Yamini September 24, 2019

Hi,

i want to add more 25 user jira cloud

2 answers

0 votes

hi

thank you for reponse but when i can foudn the page Manage subscription can please give me step by step

big thanks

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2019

If you're a Site Administrator, you can find the number of billable users for each Cloud product by following the steps

1. From your Atlassian Cloud site, select Settings > Billing.
  2. Click Manage Subscriptions.
  3. Each Cloud product will display the number of billable Users

If you're only a Billing or Technical contact (within My.Atlassian.com), you will not have access to user counts. In order to understand how many users you have, please refer to recent Invoices, located within your My.Atlassian account, under the Orders tab.

For more detailed information about licensing and users, please follow the official documentation :)

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

ok i want to add 2 user so it will be 26 user

what's thenext setp please i am in the ongle :

Capture.PNG

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2019

Hi @Soufiane Yamini 

Apologies for following up late. Have you managed to change your subscription plan?

Following the steps through the menu (Change) should quickly bring you to the solution.

Soufiane Yamini September 26, 2019

I test and I keep you informed

bigs thanks

0 votes

Capture.PNG

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2019

Hi @Soufiane Yamini 

You can upgrade at any time via the Manage subscriptions page of your Atlassian Cloud site and continue your Atlassian experience. 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

Suggest an answer