Workflow button does not display on the  issue view page

maleka begum April 4, 2021

I have created a workflow and associated with project but Workflow button does not display on the  issue view page

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2021

@maleka begum 

Hi Maleka

welcome to the community

Can you share a screenshot of your configured workflow / project?

Are there any conditions configured for that specific transition that might not be satisfied?

All the best

Kurt

Hello Kurt,

My workflow works in the test search window. Resoloution transition works, transition screen opens. please see the attached. My JIRA version 8.13.1.workflow.PNGsearch test window.PNGissue page.PNG

Any help from anyone?

maleka begum April 5, 2021

Hello Kurt,

I haven't heard from you.

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2021

@maleka begum 

Hi Maleka

two things - just to be on the safe side - you showed issues that are in the TC ready state in the list view while the one in the issue view is in TC passed. The behaviour you explained is true regardless of the state - correct?

If yes, did you already run an integretity check?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/workflow-transition-button-missing-from-the-issue-view-page-in-jira-server-800304645.html

Cheers

Kurt

maleka begum April 24, 2021

Hello Kurt,

I associated this worflow with the Task issue and Bug issue type , I can see the transition button on  task and bug issue view page but transition button does not display for the Test issue. Did you eperienced  anything like that?

Thank you for your help. Appreciate it.

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2021

@maleka begum 

Hi Maleka

and the same workflow is assigned to all issues types via the workflow scheme?

Cheers

Kurt

maleka begum April 26, 2021

Yes, that is correct.

maleka begum April 28, 2021

Any suggestion?

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2021

@maleka begum 

Can you share a xml export of your workflow?

Cheers

Kurt

Suggest an answer