Why i cant get acces to jira?

Elena Reingard April 3, 2021

I registred from 2 emails, but niether of them dont let me acces to site without any reason

2 answers

1 vote
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2021

@Elena Reingard  You need to check with your organization JIRA admin , in order to get access to JIRA site. 

0 votes
Stephan Shere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2021

Hi Elena,

User accounts do not have permissions by default to Atlassian products. In the event you have multiple Atlassian products, each license can be manually assigned to various groups of people and billing would be associated to the licensed users for those products.

You can locate the users in two areas:

https://admin.atlassian.com/

You should be able to see your organizations and a 'Manage Users' button similar to below:

You can also get to this same area by going to Jira Settings and going into Users and you'll see something similar to:

Notice the Show Details and Grant site access link, click on them and you'll see a list of Atlassian products that you can grant the user privilege's to.

Hopefully this helps!

Elena Reingard April 4, 2021

I cant see niever of that because site doesnt let me in.

any email, any try no accesse to www.aatlassian.net

access.png

Suggest an answer