When viewing board, the list of dashboards are shown on left hand side of screen. How to hide list?

Bhanu Bodgari October 3, 2019

I have created 2 dashboards. When I select one dashboard to view dash board is displayed. On the same page the list of boards are shown on left side of the screen which occupies the screen space. How can avoid that so that i get the entire view of selected dashboard?

1 answer

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Hey Bhanu,

Are you talking about dashboards or jira agile boards ?

Can you share a screenshot please ? It would make things clearer

jira db.gif

Hi Vickey Palzor Lepcha, Did you get a chance to look at the attachment?

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

I haven't had a chance to check it myself but hey some questions ;

1) You are running JIRA on-prem right ?

2) How does the view look like after you make the dashboard your default dashboard - I think the list should go away , isn't it ?

I did not understand JIRA on-prem? what does that mean.

For 2nd point, I am creating multiple dashboards for several teams. So I have a list of dashboards and I would go through the specific dashboars on need basis. Am not looking for default dashboard.. I should be able to view the complete dashboard when I select one. Right now due to the left side list, visibility is limited. 25% of space is occupied by the list.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2019

Well , for now that should be the view unless you start using it and get the full view.

Also, as long as you are not sharing the dashboard - it will be visible to you alone

Bhanu Bodgari October 5, 2019

I will be sharing dashboards with every one.  However when am viewing it doesn't open in full space as left side list oçcupies some space 

Suggest an answer