View by Sprint in Next-Gen Roadmaps?

Jovanna Pugh December 30, 2019

Love the Roadmap feature in the Next-Gen project type!  Are there plans to add the ability to view roadmaps by sprints, if sprints are enabled??  I would very much like to see this enhancement added.image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2019

Hello Jovanna,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The Roadmap on next-gen projects are simple with few options, that's why currently, we can't see Sprints on the roadmap.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

If the feature is not specific for what you need, feel free to raise a new feature on jira.atlassian.com (project JSWCLOUD) adding more details about why this feature is important for your environment.

Regards,
Angélica

Jovanna Pugh December 31, 2019

Great, thanks!  Just voted and added myself as a watcher.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
1 vote
Erika Sa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2020

Hi @Jovanna Pugh 

We're absolutely loving your suggestion! There is so much we can do with sprints on the roadmap to help you plan smarter and communicate more effectively. While this is not supported today and @Angélica Luz has directed you to exactly the right spot, I also want to let you know that we'll reach out to you in the next few months to understand more about your needs. In the meantime, please keep the feedbacks coming! 

Cheers,

Erika Sa

Atlassian Product Manager

Suggest an answer