User picker from project role - causes SIL script error. critical loss of workflow functionality

William Gunkel October 10, 2014

We are about to upgrade from Jira 5.11 to Jira 6.3.

I have deployed a VM to do upgrade testing on and hit an issue with SIL script that we use to add a QA engineer to each issue we create

The script set custom field ''User picker from project role" and fails with a type cast error

I have confirmed that I can use the "User picker" field instead. Problem is converting 70+ SIL scripts and running very larger query to copy the exiting data to a new custom field

What hope to be able to do is change the exiting custom field type from "'User picker from project role" to "User picker". So I need help with query

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2014

JUP plugin is compatible with 6.3... make sure you are using the right version. Setting the value should take a User object. What type is your SIL script trying to set?

Suggest an answer