Two Fix Versions shown in one row in Kanban backlog

Martina October 24, 2019

Hi,

I already asked for this but I didn't receive any answer. So now I'm trying to put the question in a different way.

When I add 2 fix versions in one task, in the kanban backlog the tag Two Versions is used intead of having the 2 versions explicitly shown.

This is very annoying because I need all the info in just one row, to have a claer view of my backlog.

Is it possible to show the versions without compressing them into the Two Versions tag?

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2019

Hi @Martina 

I am not sure if I understood your requirements clearly. Do you want to display all the versions of the issue on the card?

If you want to display the fix version then you can go to Board | Configure | Card layout and add additional fields (upto 3) on the card.

Ravi

Martina October 24, 2019

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_,

thanks a lot for your reply. I already tried your suggestion but in this case another row is added in the card. This is why I tried to use 2 Fix Versions, the problem is that in this case I see the Two Versions tag (see screenshot 1) instead of the Fix Versions (see mock-up in screenshot 2). 

I could also use labels, but again they are shown in the second line even if there is enough space in row 1.

Any idea?

thanks

Martin1.png2.png

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2019

Hi @Martina 

Yes if you add the Fix Version field in the card it will be added in the next line. However you can add custom CSS in your announcement banner to move those 2 versions to display on the right side instead of left.

Ravi

Suggest an answer