Hi @Egor Kharlamov ,
I encourage you to try out our Worklogs Time Tracking and Reports app. By using Worklogs you can create custom reports of Jira Time Logs, to group all data and learn more from it. Worklogs supports Initiatives, Epics and allows you to count in the time from subtask to its parent tasks. You can use it to learn about the data from specific projects, issues or even groups of users. Please feel free to try it out!
If you would be interested in a third party add-on, to roll-up time estimates and story points at each parent level, you can try out our app
The app provides the following features.
1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.
2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask
3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.
4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features
5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days
Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...