Tempo : administration tabs not displaying

SabrinaB October 17, 2013

Hi,

we installed Tempo trial yesterday and I do not find several administration tools. When I click on "Tempo" under the plugin tab (administration in jira), I do no see left tabs, but only "Global configuration" section (see attached file).

Do anybody know if it is normal under a trial licence to not access to those configurations? If not, how to activate those tabs.

Thanks,

sabrina

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SabrinaB October 23, 2013

Hi everyone,

we reinstalled the tempo plugins and everything is working now. Something must went wrong at the first installation.

Thanks for you help,

Sabrina

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2013

Yes, these two versions are compatible. My colleague was asking for some more information in the issue you created with us. Please take a look at that issue so we can hopefully resolve this problem.

Thanks Suzanne. I updated the ticket.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2013

Hi Sabrina,

what version of JIRA and Tempo are you using. It might be caused by an incompatilility of versions as the newest version of Tempo does not support JIRA version older than 5.2.

Best regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Hi Suzanne,

thanks for the response!

we installed Tempo 7.6.3 in ou jira 5.0.5. In theory, it should be compatible .... (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin/versions)

Regards,

Sabrina

Suggest an answer