Story Point stats per sprint??

Anupam Singh February 23, 2018

Hi, if I want to pull story points progress in a sprint, where do I need to fetch from.

4 answers

0 votes

And i suppose adminstrative rights are required for this

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2018

No. A normal jira software user should be able to add the gadget to the dashboard.

Refer to the link i gave before for the instructions

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2018

Hi Fazila, could you please share screen shot of Add gadget option as I cannot see the same in my Login

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2018

Here is the screenshot:

image.png

I am a jira admin of the instance but i have seen users adding the gadgets to their dashboard..

Thanks for the screen shot and the guide says must be a Jira admin

0 votes

Thanks Fazila, I'm aware about this, what I'm searching is Story points.png

From where this can be generated?

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2018

No..  A normal jira software user can add this gadget to the dashboard and configure it.

The instructions are available in the link i have mentioned above..

Cannot see Add gadget option, please suggest

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2018

Are you looking at the JIRA dashboard or the agile board?

Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-dashboards-764478209.html on confuring dashboards

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2018

Hi @Anupam Singh

You can have a quick look at it in the backlog of the board. That shows the story point progress in 'to do' , 'in progress' and 'done' in different colors near the sprint name.

image.png

If you want a proper report on that , have a look at Burndown chart of the board.

Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-reports/viewing-the-burndown-chart 

Suggest an answer