Setting up Jira Mobile Connect on our On Demand Jira instance

Joseph Schwendt January 18, 2012

Hi,

I cannot figure out how to setup Jira Mobile Connect on our On Demand Jira instance. It does not appear on the Settings page of any project as referred to within Step 2 of https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JMC/Enabling+JIRA+Mobile+Connect

Please help us to get this setup, as we'd like to start using it immediately across a bevy of apps.

Thanks,

Joe

2 answers

0 votes
Josh Devenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2012

Hi Joe,

I've taken a look at your Atlassian products and noticed that you have a JIRA Studio instance. This is different to an OnDemand instance at the moment. We are working toward migrating customers on to our new platform, however until then, JIRA Studio customers unfortunately will not be able to use JMC.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Josh

Joseph Schwendt February 2, 2012

Oh...got it. I thought Studio and OnDemand were the same thing. Any idea of a timeline? We're in desperate need of this feature and would like to integrate it into several active apps ASAP.

Thanks,

Joe

ChrisA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2012

Our OnDemand teams are currently migrating instances from Studio to OnDemand, but because of the large numbers we expect this to continue for a few weeks yet. I don't know exactly when yours will be done, but it should be soon :)

0 votes
Josh Devenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2012

Hi Joe,

It will be disabled at first and will look something like this - https://skitch.com/jjdevenny/g48u9/project-test-project-jira

If you are still having the same problem, I'm happy to investigate this further.

Cheers

Josh

Suggest an answer