Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Remove from roadmap weekends

Hi all, I would like to know if it is possible to remove the weekends from the roadmap. I have my board configured only from Monday to Friday but then roadmap if I filter by week it show me the weekends.

JiraBoarSettings.PNG

roadmapJira.PNG

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Igor Ordoñez 

Unfortunately, it appears that configuring working days (and hours) is only a feature of Advanced Roadmaps, in Jira Premium and Enterprise:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/configuring-working-hours-and-days-998651380.html

Best regards,

Bill

I see. Thank you.

Best regards,

@Bill Sheboy We have advanced roadmaps and we can't find any way to hide the weekends from our view. You can configure custom dates, but you cannot, as far as I can find, hide non-work days (e.g. weekends) from the Roadmap view. :(

Hi @Ed St_ Louis 

First thing, I do not have advanced roadmaps so this information is from the documentation...

It appears they have removed the ability to set that information from the UX, according to this post: https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/ending-support-for-live-plans-legacy-interface-in-advanced-roadmaps-1043897534.html

However, some team management aspects of the legacy interface have gone the way of the dodo. In the improved interface, you won’t find working hours and days, skills/stages, individual absences, and virtual team members.

I couldn't find anything obvious in the help of how to do this now, and so I wonder if instead they are using both the instance settings for work days and the project's board settings for non-working days (e.g. holidays).

I recommend working with your site admin to submit a support ticket on this to learn how/if this is possible: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Kind regards,
Bill

Thanks for the help! We'll reach out to Atlassian for further assistance.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

1,498 views 11 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you