Order of field on cards on board

Stu April 2, 2018

On my cards, that display on my board, there is summary, name then priority.

Is it possible to reorder this, so its Name then Summary, and no priority?  

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2018

@Stu Summary will always be at the top of a card, but you should be able to remove Priority from "Card Layout". 

@Anup Issue Detail View only pertains to the detail view which appears to the right of all columns on a board when you select one of the cards.

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2018

@Stu were you able to get Priority cleared from your cards?

Stu April 6, 2018

@Jonny Adams yes I was able to remove that.  Thanks

1 vote
Anup
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2018

I believe those fields are default and those can't be changed around.

Go to your board > Board Settings > Card Layout

The only options I see are to add a further 3 fields and re-arrange them as desired.

If you're using JIRA server, you may be able to find an Issue Detail View section where you may be able to re-arrange as desired.

Stu April 6, 2018

ok thanks guys

Suggest an answer