Not receiving password reset email

Oliver Lamming January 5, 2021

Hi,

Our site admin isn't receiving password reset emails, so is unable to login. I believe the email probably bounced the first time and looking at other support responses here, subsequent requests will have been blocked. The email address is [xxx]. Can you manually send a reset link, please?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2021

Hi @Oliver Lamming

in case a bounce happened support members are indeed able to remove the block.
Community members do not have access to the needed systems so contacting support is the best route you can take.

Apart from that all involved systems (so not only Atlassian based mail service) could be a potential cause for the mail not being received (spam filter, filter rules, ... - just to name a few).

In case you have feedback from support I am sure Community is happy to hear what you found out with them - in case you want to share this would be awesome.

Cheers,
Daniel

Oliver Lamming January 6, 2021

Thanks

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2021

Hi Oliver, 

I just removed the email adress as this is a public forum.

We are only normal users here, so you'll have to reach out to the support here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events