Next generation Project Backlog management

Deleted user October 29, 2018

In scrum projects, I can manage my Epic by simply dragging stories into Epics in the Backlog board. 

Next generation project has a backlog but it doesn't have EPIC or Features on the sidebar. 

What is the easiest way to assign/Move stories into EPIC for Nxt Gen Projects?

Thanks, 
Tawhid 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2018

Hello,

To add issues from the board and backlog:

1. Navigate to your Board or Backlog.
  2. Hover over the issue and select more (•••). 
  3. Select Add to Epic*. Issues can only belong to one epic at a time. If an issue already belongs to an epic, the Add epic option will be replaced by Change Epic*.

You can find more info here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/Working-with-epics-in-next-gen-Software-projects/ba-p/896953

Thank you for the quick reply. Can I add roadmap feature in the Scrum or Kanban projects?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2018

No, You can not do it. The Roadmap feature is only available for next-gen projects

Thank you 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2018

You are welcome! If my answer helped you, kindly accept my answer.

michael ryan October 29, 2018

Where is this Backlog?

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.19.25 PM.png

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2018

Go to project settings -> features and turn on the backlog feature.

Like Charlie Greenman likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events