Next-gen and zephyr

ravi January 17, 2020

Hi,

I have 2 questions as mentioned below

1. Is there any change to the support of Zephyr to Next Gen after your above Oct 17 2019 response?

2. I have downloaded Zephyr trial version and for how long is the trial version? 
Apparently our project is in Next Gen and I have gotten permission to move the project to Classic but its not that easy to move as said and I am working towards this effort but I don't want go beyond trial period?

Can you please respond to my above 2 questions?

Thanks

Ravi

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

Hello Ravi,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Allow me to properly answer your questions:

1 - I'm not sure about which response you are talking about, but I can clearly confirm that Jira Next-gen does not support the Zephyr Test issue type for now, however, we are currently working to implement this integration, as you can see in the feature request below:

Next-gen project template does not support Zephyr Test issue type 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

2 - As you can see in the section "Can I extend my free trial?" of this page, the Zephyr app provides a minimum of 30 days free trial that ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app, not extendable.

However, since you are currently not being able to use the app due to incompatibilities with next-gen, I believe you can directly contact the app vendor to extend your evaluation period, explaining your current scenario:

Zephyr - Support portal 

Additionally, this is the official page with all the details you need to know in order to migrate your issues between Next-gen and Classic Jira projects:

Migrate between next-gen and classic projects 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer