Method to Import All Files in a Folder

Chris Farver July 13, 2011

Does anyone know of a way that one could pull all the files from a particular folder without specifying each individually? I'm importing through Jelly, and have tried a few different methods, but haven't yet found a way. Anyone know if there is a wildcard character that I could use or another solution to this, if it's even possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
justindowning
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2011

Sure, you should be able to pull that off with a shell script that uses cURL. Pass the approprite variables to the URL (included a $1 of the Jelly script file) and then run something like this from your server command line:

for i in `ls /path/to/jelly/scripts`; do /path/to/curl/script $i; done

The URL for the JellyRunner is: http://<server>/secure/admin/util/JellyRunner.jspa

0 votes
Joerg Bencke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2012

Tested with 3.5 : Takte the webdav plugin and

1. create the folderstucture as wanted.
  2. Put a textfile "CaseSensitiveFolderName.txt" into the Folder and write your wiki-markup, you want to appear on the page.
  3. All other files are added as Attachments.
  4. Each subfolder is treated as child-wikipage

I have not found a way to assign tags as of yet, so I workaround witht he Adaptavist Label-Tools like this :

"CaseSensitiveFolderName.txt"

some content you think appropriate

{add-label:desiredlabel}

Suggest an answer