Marketplace not available

zalim786 May 30, 2022

Hello guys,

our Jira and Confluence both are not connecting to Marketplace. Everything is configured as it is supposed to

we have used all the documentation that we could find and we cant find any problems.
According to our Network team, Jira is not using the proxy that is configured in server.

Any of you have any idea what could it be? We need to upgrade our Xray asap and we cant do it without Marketplace.

Regards

Zalim

2 answers

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hi @zalim786 ,

You probably have to configure the outbound proxy for Jira.

Here is the documentation for that: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/configure-an-outbound-proxy-for-use-in-jira-server-247857187.html

0 votes
Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hi,

Seems you're  on the Server  version, you can download the latest version of the plugin from the marketplace manually and then on the manage app page you've  option to upload and install app.

Now for marketplace not getting connected, check atlassian whitelist location for marketplace and verify them with networking team https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/configuring-marketplace-connectivity-306350947.html

zalim786 May 30, 2022

Thanks for the quick reply,

Xray and Email this issue are 2 plugins you cant upgrade manually, i have upgraded all other plugins manually already, its just these 2 require Marketplace.

As I mentioned above, we have tried everything possible and every documentation we could find. The documentation you posted, didnt help us.

Regards

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2022

Try as below

Is you have uat instance, try to update there else in the app folder on server, replace the plugin with new jar file and restart, that should work here.

Try checking or doing traceroute or telnet from sever to marketplace

zalim786 May 30, 2022

no we dont have UAT. you mean if i put simple JAR file in app folder, it will auto install? you sure? I wont lose any Data? We have test repository saved in XRay, if it got corrupted, we will lose everything

Suggest an answer