Manage daily reports mails

Aviv Cohen January 21, 2018

Hi,

I'm getting, on daily-basis, emails notification refer to specific filter:Cases Pending ERT

image.png

I'm admin in the machine I'm using but I didn't found where to configure the relevant recipients email. The emails mark as Subscription

I've checked the notification scheme & the project configuration but, it came up with nothing

As part of my investigation for this issue, I've compared previous emails & I see no changes between them. So, I'm not sure if the repeating Emails are when issue modified or just daily summary 

Any idea?

10x in advance ! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2018

Subscriptions are configured for filters. You can read more about subscriptions here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html

Aviv Cohen January 21, 2018

Tnx @Alexey Matveev for the input

I can see now the definition of the subscription but, when checking the filter that it star is marked, the name related to:

issuetype = "User Story"

and not 

"issuetype = ESR"

as the email I'm receiving refers to. 

Plus, what's the Popularity column stands for? it's not appear in the link you sent me 

Suggest an answer