Looking for a specific JIRA metrics app

John Sautter July 3, 2019

New here, cannot find a list of third party apps and what the do.

Here is what I seek.  I am a metrics analyst for a large set of scrum teams using JIRA.  We want to get "story point success rate" which is a percentage of

"Number of points in the stories that were accepted (completed) at sprint end" divided by "Number of story points committed at sprint start"

I can do this manually which is very time  consuming.  I can have a developer build a JQL type app but first...

Want to know if there is an marketplace or third party app that can pull this for an enterprise or set of JIRA projects.  Anybody know if this exists or where else I should pose this question?  Must be an on-premise solution.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2019
0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2019

The place to get apps is https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ (also accessible from within the applications!)

There are a load of reporting apps in there, several of which would be able to do this (and a lot more).  I'm not sure I've seen a lightweight one which would just answer that one question you have and do little else though.

Suggest an answer