We are using Jira 8.14.1
How can I do the following changes:
1 If I have logged in task,
- the remove status to be disabled
- change of activity type to be disabled
2 When adding / editing issues, the "Epic" field must be filled in
Thank you in advance.
For the first question,
- To disable a transition (if i understand correctly that's what you are asking), you need a plugin like Script Runner to write a custom condition.
- I don't understand what you mean by change of activity type, if it's a custom field you can use behaviours feature of Script Runner also.
For the second question,
- You can use field configuration schemes of the project and make the field required.
If that's the case you would need behaviours feature here too. You can make the custom field required when only creating the issue but you still need another plugin like JSU.
You can unlock the field but it is not recommended to tamper with the database. Just so you know here is the link how to do that:
Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event