Jira Filter in Confluence - Display Options

Burcu Oturak July 11, 2018

Hi @LL

I need your help with Confluence.

1. We documented the protocols of our project in Confluence

2. In these protocols we wrote tasks and created them in JIRA

3. I labeled the tasks in JIRA, so that we can see, that they belong to the protocols 

4. I linked the Confluence pages to every JIRA task

4. I added a JIRA filter in a Confluence page for showing these special tasks (with the label) 

Now, we want to see the table (filter) in Confluence but with the linked Confluence page (in JIRA --> Issue Links Wiki Page ...) in a column. I tried to use "Display Options" but couldn't see the linked Confluence Page. 

2018-07-11 16_46_38-Workshops and Meetings - Global Supply Chain-GLASS - Confluence.jpg

I hope that you can help me. 

Best regards, 

Burcu 

2 answers

0 votes
laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

Hi Burcu,

I honestly think you can not show the Confluence  links in the issue navigator. It only shows up the linked issues.

Maybe what I would do as a work around would be to copy the Confluence link in a URL link. That way Jira would consider it a URL customfield and show it as it were normal text information in the issue navigator

Regards.

Burcu Oturak July 12, 2018

Hi Lara,

thank you for your help. I used the workaround via "Bulk Change" --> Link of Website with the Confluence link.

Regards,

Burcu

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2018

Burcu,

Please try using the confluence macro called, Content by label.

Victor

Burcu Oturak July 11, 2018

Hi Victor,

thank you for your answer. But using the Confluence macro "content by label" would show the content of Confluence. I want to show the JIRA filter.

2018-07-11 17_04_23-Edit -  - Confluence.png2018-07-11 17_06_58-- Jira.png

Suggest an answer